Re: [HACKERS] Parallel worker error

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Parallel worker error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 12:02 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This patch no longer applies, so attached rebased patches.  I have
>> also created patches for v10 as we might want to backpatch the fix.
>> Added the patch in CF (https://commitfest.postgresql.org/15/1342/)
>
> Thanks.  I picked the second variant, committed, and also back-patched to 9.6.

Thanks.  I have closed this entry in CF app, however, I am not sure
what is the best way to deal with the entry present in PostgreSQL 10
Open Items page[1].  The entry for this bug seems to be present in
Older Bugs section.  Shall we leave it as it is or do we want to do
something else with it?

[1] - https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_10_Open_Items

--
With Regards,