Re: BUG #18027: Logical replication taking forever

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: BUG #18027: Logical replication taking forever
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 11:08 AM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Bug reference:      18027
> Logged by:          Andres Martin del Campo Campos
> Email address:      andres@invisible.email
> PostgreSQL version: 13.2
> Operating system:   PostgreSQL 13.2 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled b
>
> I'm trying to use logical replication to replicate a table of 69GB it's been
> a week and it hasn't synced but the table says (in the database where I'm
> replicating this table) is now 400GB and I'm running out of space. What's
> wrong, first I thought it was because of all the WAL logs but I'm now
> assuming it's something else.

This sounds a bit unusual. Have you verified the size of tables on
both publisher and subscriber? Can you once show the values of
pg_subscription_rel for this table? Are there any operations happening
on this table either on publisher or subscriber?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.