Re: Re: Re: Bug: ERROR: invalid cache ID: 42 CONTEXT: parallel worker

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Re: Re: Bug: ERROR: invalid cache ID: 42 CONTEXT: parallel worker
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 11:35 AM jimmy <mpokky@126.com> wrote:

> I create two normal postgresql tables, and import datas from two foreign tables.
> Then I use four normal postgresql tables to query data, and it still throw these errors, after that  I am afraid that
itmaybe is not connection  with oracle fdw.

So, can we assume that there is no fdw involved in the query that is
generating an error? Can you share the plan (Explain Analyze or
Explain output) of the query?

> In these tables, one table has over 200 fields, and the other two tables, each table has over 800 fields.
> When I use left join, Would that be the problem that caused this.

I am not sure but there is no apparent reason why on using some form
of join, it throws such an error.  I think we can make better progress
if you get us the call stack of the parallel worker/'s.  I can see
above that you have got the call stack, but it is from the master
backend and the error is generated in the parallel worker.  Thomas has
already suggested a way to get the call stack, if you can do that, it
would be great.  I think we can help you to get the call stack if you
are facing any problem, have you tried getting it?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15345: pg_upgrade from 9.6.10 to 10.5 fails due to functioncall in index definition
От: Alexander Kukushkin
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15346: Replica fails to start after the crash