Re: Write Ahead Logging for Hash Indexes

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Write Ahead Logging for Hash Indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 7:40 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 10:56 PM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Unless we want to wait until that work is committed before doing more review
>> and testing on this.
>>

> The concurrent hash index patch is getting changed and some of the
> changes needs change in this patch as well.  So, I think after it gets
> somewhat stabilized, I will update this patch as well.

Now that concurrent hash index patch is committed [1], I will work on
rebasing this patch.  Note, I have moved this to next CF.

[1] - https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=6d46f4783efe457f74816a75173eb23ed8930020

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.