Re: Confusing comment for function ExecParallelEstimate

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Confusing comment for function ExecParallelEstimate
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 7:37 AM Wu, Fei <wufei.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Sorry, Last mail forget to CC the mailing list.
>
> Now the comment is confusing, Maybe someone should correct it.

Sure, for the sake of clarity, when this code was initially introduced
in commit d1b7c1ff, the structure used was
SharedPlanStateInstrumentation, but later when it got changed to
Instrumentation structure in commit b287df70, we forgot to update the
comment.  So, we should backpatch this till 9.6 where it got
introduced.  I will commit this change by tomorrow or so.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.