Re: Extra functionality to createuser

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Extra functionality to createuser
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-11-20 at 11:23 -0500, Christopher Browne wrote:
>> I note that similar (with not quite identical behaviour) issues apply
>> to the user name.  Perhaps the
>> resolution to this is to leave quoting issues to the administrator.
>> That simplifies the problem away.
>
> How about only one role name per -g option, but allowing the -g option
> to be repeated?
  I think that might simplify the problem and patch, but do you think
it is okay to have inconsistency  for usage of options between Create User statement and this utility?

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: [bug fix] pg_ctl fails with config-only directory
От: huaicheng Li
Сообщение: About shared cache invalidation mechanism