Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)
Дата
Ответ на Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 11:00 AM Bharath Rupireddy

> PSA v15 patch.

The patch looks good to me. I have slightly modified the translator
message and commit message in the attached. I'll push this tomorrow
unless there are any comments.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.