Re: Single transaction in the tablesync worker?

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Single transaction in the tablesync worker?
Дата
Re: Single transaction in the tablesync worker?  (Petr Jelinek <petr.jelinek@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 7:41 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 10:38 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> PSA v2 of this WalRcvExceResult patch (it is same as v1 but includes
> some PG doc updates).
> This applies OK on top of v30 of the main patch.

Thanks, I have integrated these changes into the main patch and
additionally made some changes to comments and docs. I have also fixed
the function name inconsistency issue you reported and ran pgindent.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения