Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 11:38 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 2:05 AM Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 8:45 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Apart from the above, I think we should add a test where all the
> >> parameters are valid as the corresponding code is not covered by any
> >> existing tests.
> >

> > Added another test with all the 3 parameters are valid.
> > Updated patch attached.
> >

> +--
> +-- remove query ('SELECT $1 + $2 AS "TWO"') executed by
> regress_stats_user2 in the current_database
> +--
> +SELECT pg_stat_statements_reset((SELECT r.oid FROM pg_roles AS r
> WHERE r.rolname = 'regress_stats_user2'),
> + (SELECT d.oid from pg_database As d where datname = current_database()),
> + (SELECT s.queryid FROM pg_stat_statements AS s WHERE s.query =
> 'SELECT $1 AS "ONE"'));
>
> The query in comments is different than what is actually used?  And
> how is able to remove the correct statement from hash (it seems you
> intended to remove 'SELECT $1 AS "ONE"', but it removed 'SELECT $1 +
> $2 AS "TWO"')?

One more point, the length of each line is too long in this statement,
try to reduce it by starting parameters for pg_stat_statements_reset
from next line or something like that.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.