Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 9:46 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have updated the patch to handle the origin value case
> insensitively. The attached patch has the changes for the same.

Thanks, the patch looks mostly good to me. I have made a few changes
in 0001 patch which are as follows: (a) make a comparison of origin
names in maybe_reread_subscription similar to slot names as in future
we may support origin names other than 'any' and 'none', (b) made
comment changes at few places and minor change in one of the error
message, (c) ran pgindent and slightly changed the commit message.

I am planning to push this day after tomorrow unless there are any
comments/suggestions.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.