Re: Hitting CheckRelationLockedByMe() ASSERT with force_generic_plan

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Hitting CheckRelationLockedByMe() ASSERT with force_generic_plan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 11:32 AM Rushabh Lathia
<rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> wrote:

> While looking code further around this, I realized that we need
> similar kind of fix for bitmap as well as index only scan as well.

I think if we want to move forward with this patch, we need to first
investigate the deadlock hazard mentioned by Tom in other related
thread [1].   I and others have also responded on that thread, see if
you can respond to it.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/3046.1542990312%40sss.pgh.pa.us

--
With Regards,