Re: Adding a LogicalRepWorker type field

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Adding a LogicalRepWorker type field
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 7:50 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> > * If you do the above then there won't be a need to change the
> > variable name is_parallel_apply_worker in logicalrep_worker_launch.
> >

> Done.

I don't think the addition of two new macros isTablesyncWorker() and
isLeaderApplyWorker() adds much value, so removed those and ran
pgindent. I am planning to commit this patch early next week unless
you or others have any comments.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.