Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in parallel worker in ExecInitSubPlan

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in parallel worker in ExecInitSubPlan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 3:26 AM, Andreas Seltenreich <seltenreich@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just caught another InitPlan below Gather with the recent patches in
> (master as of 4cc6a3f).  Recipe below.

I think this problem exists since commit
110a6dbdebebac9401b43a8fc223e6ec43cd4d10 where we have allowed
subqueries to be pushed to parallel workers.  I think we should
consider rel (where rtekind is RTE_SUBQUERY) to be parallel safe if
the subquery is also parallel safe.   Attached patch does that and
fixes the reported problem for me.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.