Re: pgsql: Add wait_for_subscription_sync for TAP tests.

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: pgsql: Add wait_for_subscription_sync for TAP tests.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 4:15 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> On 2022-Aug-03, Amit Kapila wrote:
>
> > The new function wait_for_subscription_sync() can be used to replace the
> > above code. This eliminates duplicated code and makes it easier to write
> > future tests.
>
> Hmm, if you don't backpatch this, it might become a hurdle if we later
> backpatch tests that use it.

Yeah, that can happen for bug fixes but may not be a big problem as it
just avoids duplicate code. If you and others want we can back this
now or otherwise, we can do it later if we really see the difficulty
later.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add wait_for_subscription_sync for TAP tests.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add wait_for_subscription_sync for TAP tests.