Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 9:45 PM Drouvot, Bertrand
<bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:

> The attached patch also removes:
>
> "
> -log_min_messages = 'debug2'
> -log_error_verbosity = verbose
> "
>
> as also discussed in [1].

I agree that we should reduce the log level here. It is discussed in
an email [1]. I'll push this part tomorrow unless Andres or someone
else thinks that we still need this.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/523315.1681245505%40sss.pgh.pa.us

--
With Regards,