Re: [HACKERS] segfault in hot standby for hash indexes

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] segfault in hot standby for hash indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Against an unmodified HEAD (17fa3e8), I got a segfault in the hot standby.

I think I see the problem in hash_xlog_vacuum_get_latestRemovedXid().
It seems to me that we are using different block_id for registering
the deleted items in xlog XLOG_HASH_VACUUM_ONE_PAGE and then using
different block_id for fetching those items in
hash_xlog_vacuum_get_latestRemovedXid().  So probably matching those
will fix this issue (instead of fetching block number and items from
block_id 1, we should use block_id 0).

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.