README.tuplock seems to have outdated information

От Amit Kapila
Тема README.tuplock seems to have outdated information
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"The minimum across all databases, in turn, is recorded in checkpoint
records, and CHECKPOINT removes pg_multixact/ segments older than that
value once the checkpoint record has been flushed."

The above part of the paragraph in README.tuplock seems to be
outdated.  I think now we truncate the multixact files only during
vacuum.  This file has been last updated by commit
cdbdc4382743fcfabb3437ea7c4d103adaa01324 and it seems that there are
substantial changes happened since then in this area, so it might be a
good idea to update this file.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.