Re: Re: BUG #15039: some question about hash index code

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Re: BUG #15039: some question about hash index code
Дата
Re: Re: BUG #15039: some question about hash index code  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 5:57 PM, 自己 <zoulx1982@163.com> wrote:
> thank you for your quick reply.
> and i have another question, for the following code, whether exist such
> scene : page_found is false and
> newmapbuf is invalid, if so, may be the statement MarkBufferDirty(metabuf);
> should be placed outside the if statement ?

On a quick look, your observation seems to be right and I think in
this function we might call markbufferdirty twice for meta page which
doesn't seem to be required.  In any case, tomorrow I will look at
this code again and can send a patch to fix it unless you want to send
a patch to fix it.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

--
With Regards,