Re: pgsql: Allow multiple xacts during table sync in logical replication.

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: pgsql: Allow multiple xacts during table sync in logical replication.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 8:47 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> writes:
> > I noticed one failure:
> > https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=thorntail&dt=2021-02-12%2002%3A28%3A12
> > Checking the same.
>
> I think thorntail runs with nondefault prevailing wal_level, might be
> related.

Right, it is due to max_wal_senders nondefault config parameter. I
think we need to slightly tweak the test so that we don't initially
try to connect, then enable the subscription later with different
command and then perform the rest of the commands.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.