Re: [HACKERS] pageinspect: Hash index support

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pageinspect: Hash index support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:22 PM, Mithun Cy <mithun.cy@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

>> 7. I think it is not your bug, but probably a bug in Hash index
>> itself; page flag is set to 66 (for below test); So the page is both
>> LH_BUCKET_PAGE and LH_BITMAP_PAGE. Is not this a bug in hash index?
>>
>> I have inserted 3000 records. Hash index is on integer column.
>> select hasho_flag FROM hash_page_stats(get_raw_page('i1', 1));
>>  hasho_flag
>> ------------
>>          66
>>

> Here is the test for same. After insertion of 3000 records, I think at
> first split we can see bucket page flag is set with LH_BITMAP_PAGE.

I think your calculation is not right.  66 indicates LH_BUCKET_PAGE |
LH_BUCKET_NEEDS_SPLIT_CLEANUP which is a valid state after the split.
This flag will be cleared either during next split or when vacuum
operates on that index page.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pageinspect: Hash index support
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pageinspect: Hash index support