Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])
Дата
Ответ на Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Ответы Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Haribabu kommi <haribabu.kommi@huawei.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On 9/28/13 3:05 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
>> Now as we have an agreement, I had updated patch for below left issues:
>
> Regression tests are failing.

   Thanks for informing. I am sorry for not running regression before
sending patch.

   Reason for failure was that source for GUC in new function
validate_conf_option() was hardcoded to PGC_S_FILE which was okay for
Alter System, but
   not for SET path. I had added new parameter source in this function
and get the value of source when this is called from SET path.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения