Re: pg_basebackup vs. Windows and tablespaces

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: pg_basebackup vs. Windows and tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Dilip kumar <dilip.kumar@huawei.com> wrote:

> I have done the testing and behavior is as per expectation,
>
> Do we need to do some document change? I mean is this limitation on windows is mentioned anywhere ?

I don't think currently such a limitation is mentioned in docs,
however I think we can update the docs at below locations:

1. In description of pg_start_backup in below page:
2. In Explanation of Base Backup, basically under heading
Making a Base Backup Using the Low Level API at below
page:

In general, we can explain about symlink_label file where ever
we are explaining about backup_label file.

If you think it is sufficient to explain about symlink_label in
above places, then I can update the patch.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Сообщение: Re: Aussie timezone database changes incoming
Сообщение: Re: Aussie timezone database changes incoming