Re: Regd. the Implementation of Wallet (in Oracle) config equivalent in postgreSQL whilst the database migration

От Sandeep Saxena
Тема Re: Regd. the Implementation of Wallet (in Oracle) config equivalent in postgreSQL whilst the database migration
Дата
Ответ на Re: Regd. the Implementation of Wallet (in Oracle) config equivalent in postgreSQL whilst the database migration  (Alicja Kucharczyk <zaledwie10minut@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I could find old post on postgres community ,

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 07:07:00AM +0000, ROS Didier wrote:
> Hi
>
> Regarding the encryption of data by pgcrypto, I would like to
> know the recommendations for the management of the key.
>
> Is it possible to store it off the PostgreSQL server?
>
> Is there the equivalent of Oracle "wallet" ?

Late reply, but the last presentation on this page shows how to use
cryptographic hardware with Postgres:

https://momjian.us/main/presentations/security.html

You could modify that to use a key management system (KMS).

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com