Whither recovery.conf?

От Richard Tisch
Тема Whither recovery.conf?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi there,

I was just wondering about the statement below in another thread:

> There are plans to allow SQL
> access to the parameters in recovery.conf (or to merge them into
> postgresql.conf) but that's not currently possible.

Are there any active plans or patches on this front? I did a bit of searching,
I see one thread from 2013 (this one:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAJKUy5id1eyweK0W4+yyCM6+-qYs9erLidUmb=1a-QYBgTW4Qw@mail.gmail.com),
but it's not clear to where things are at the
moment. Mind you I might be searching in the wrong places and/or for the
wrong terms, it's happened before so apologies if I'm missing the obvious.

Thanks!

Richard.

--
Those who do not understand SQL are condemned to reinvent it, poorly