Re: Help regarding Multi Tenancy with PostgreSQL

От Abdul Qoyyuum
Тема Re: Help regarding Multi Tenancy with PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Here's a doc resource for you to look at resources with varied approaches (also including docker per tenant): https://books.agiliq.com/projects/django-multi-tenant/en/latest/

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 9:58 PM Gaurav Daunde <gauravdaunde@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

We are planing to implement multitenancy solution to store client's data seperately. We uses Django Rest Framework as backend with Postgresql version 12.11 .

Is Single database multiple schemas a good solution? Is this solution works fine with django migrations?
OR there can be much better solution available, Please share a resource from where I can find a proper solution.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Gaurav Daunde

--
Abdul Qoyyuum Bin Haji Abdul Kadir
HP No: +673 720 8043

Сообщение: Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Can I get the number of results plus the results with a single query?
Сообщение: Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Can I get the number of results plus the results with a single query?