Re: perl issue

От Prakash Ramakrishnan
Тема Re: perl issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Alvaro,

Thanks This is edb standard edition so please do the needfull how can we install the perl here.

Regards,
Prakash.R

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 4:34 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2019-Jul-08, Prakash Ramakrishnan wrote:

> HI Team ,
>
> Every time server got rebooted after we getting below perl error anyone
> aware of it. please do the needful.
>

> *could not load library "/opt/app/PostgreSQL/10/lib/postgresql/plperl.so
> /opt/app/PostgreSQL/10/lib/postgresql/plperl.so
> undefined symbol: Perl_xs_handshake  *

Sounds like the perl library does not match the version that your
installation was compiled with.  It's hard to diagnose with this much
data.

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Thanks,
Prakash.R
PostgreSQL - Offshore DBA support TCS / Nielsen Infrastructure Team On call : +91-8939599426

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: found unexpected null value in index
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: found unexpected null value in index