Disable script execution in server level when updating via grids

От arun chirappurath
Тема Disable script execution in server level when updating via grids
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello All,

Is there a way we can disable grid based updates from the clients in the server?

suppose if someone accidentally commits an edit in dbeaver,server shall decline that incoming request. However requests from the query tool should run....

I have seen some options from the client side. Do we have some options in server side?

image.png

Thanks,
Arun
Вложения