Unable to find column

От arun chirappurath
Тема Unable to find column
Дата
Re: Unable to find column
Список pgsql-general
Dear all,

I have a table automobile which has a column id.

Table consists of id,make,year of manufacturing

I use dbeaver for querying..

Select * from automobile provides me results

However select id from automobile yields column doesn't exists.

I tried double quotes on id As well but same error.

But if I drag and drop id or use the id which is auto prompted from dbeaver,it works 💪.

select "id" from automobile using drag and drop of id in dbeaver works.

But if I manually type "id" it won't.

Any clue on this.

Visually both statements are alike

Table is in public schema.