Error with index on unlogged table

От Thom Brown
Тема Error with index on unlogged table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I was attempting to set up a data set to test pg_rewind, when I encountered an error.  I created a primary and standby, then:

# create table test (id serial primary key, thing text);
CREATE TABLE

# create unlogged table utest (id serial primary key, thing text);
CREATE TABLE

# insert into test (thing) values ('jifj');
INSERT 0 1

# insert into utest (thing) values ('jifj');
INSERT 0 1

$ pg_ctl -D standby1 promote

$ psql -p 5531 postgres # standby

# insert into test (thing) values ('moomoo');
INSERT 0 1

# insert into utest (thing) values ('moomoo');
ERROR:  index "utest_pkey" contains unexpected zero page at block 0
HINT:  Please REINDEX it.

This is built on commit e5f455f59fed0632371cddacddd79895b148dc07.
--
Thom