Re: pg_restore fails to restore sequences

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: pg_restore fails to restore sequences
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 28 September 2015 at 22:21, Spencer Gardner <spencergardner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, yes. That's the reason for backing up. We had been playing with
> BDR on a custom build but have reverted to the stock Ubuntu build for the
> time being. So it sounds like the issue is caused by dumping from our custom
> BDR build. It's not really a big issue - I've already rebuilt the affected
> sequences.

Have you tried dumping the database using the stock pg_dump
executable?  The BDR branch isn't compatible with regular PostgreSQL,
at least not yet.

Thom

Сообщение: Re: pg_restore fails to restore sequences
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore fails to restore sequences