Re: How to find earlest possible start times for given duration excluding reservations

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: How to find earlest possible start times for given duration excluding reservations
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 28 October 2014 21:07, Andrus <kobruleht2@hot.ee> wrote:
Hi!

>A correction to this.  As it stands, it will show times like the following:

Thank you.
I posted your solution as alternative to Erwin answer in

A further tweak; add the following to the WHERE clause:

AND EXTRACT(DOW FROM times.period) != 0

This will ensure Sundays are excluded.  I don't know if you want Saturdays excluded, but you can easily adjust it for that.

Thom