Re: pgsql: In pg_upgrade, avoid dumping orphaned temporary tables. This ma

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: pgsql: In pg_upgrade, avoid dumping orphaned temporary tables. This ma
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 17 August 2011 17:02, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 04:40:26PM +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
> On 17 August 2011 06:13, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:

> > > Do we report the reporter's name in commit messages?  I can do that if
> > > others are doing it.  I don't think I can put it in now.
> >
> > He didn't just report the bug.  He sent patches to fix it, even if you
> > didn't base yours off his, so here's yours truly agitating to get him
> > credit :)
>
> Can this now be removed as a beta-blocker?

I'm missing some context.  Is there a URL associated with this
blockage?

Sure, it's generally tracked on the wiki: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.1_Open_Items

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: pgsql: Properly handle empty arrays returned from plperl functions.