Re: Feature matrix filter

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: Feature matrix filter
Дата
Re: Feature matrix filter  (Thom Brown <thom@linux.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On 30 May 2013 11:33, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 10:09 PM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
>> That should be the case with the "hide unchanged features" checkbox
>> checked anyway.  The rule is, if it's the same value across all
>> displayed versions (regardless of whether they're all "Yes", "No" or
>> "Obsolete"), the row becomes hidden.
>
> Yeah, I get that. I'm just suggesting that obsolete features should be
> treated differently, as they're even less interesting than something
> that was implemented before the first version show.

Well it still seems like an unnecessary complication of yet another
checkbox for the sake of 6 affected features.  I could add it if you
really want it.  The rule would be that if any of the displayed
versions for a particular feature contain "Obsolete" then the row is
hidden.

> Regardless of that, I do think that checkbox should be on it's own line.  And everything centred to look tidier.

Latest version does that.

And while we're doing this, would we want to add 7.4 back in?  It's in
the database anyway, or is it just too old?

--
Thom

Вложения