Re: pgsql: Remove hstore's text => text operator.

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: pgsql: Remove hstore's text => text operator.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 8 November 2011 02:51, Robert Haas <rhaas@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Remove hstore's text => text operator.
>
> Since PostgreSQL 9.0, we've emitted a warning message when an operator
> named => is created, because the SQL standard now reserves that token
> for another use.  But we've also shipped such an operator with hstore.
> Use of the function hstore(text, text) has been recommended in
> preference to =>(text, text).  Per discussion, it's now time to take
> the next step and stop shipping the operator.  This will allow us to
> prohibit the use of => as an operator name in a future release if and
> when we wish to support the SQL standard use of this token.
>
> The release notes should mention this incompatibility.
>
> Patch by me, reviewed by David Wheeler, Dimitri Fontaine and Tom Lane.

There's a typo here:

+/* contrib/hstore/hstore-1.0-1.1.sql */

Should be:

+/* contrib/hstore/hstore-1.0--1.1.sql */

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: -DLINUX_OOM_ADJ=0 should be in CPPFLAGS, not CFLAGS