Re: pgsql: In pg_upgrade, avoid dumping orphaned temporary tables. This ma

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: pgsql: In pg_upgrade, avoid dumping orphaned temporary tables. This ma
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 17 August 2011 06:13, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:17:21PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> David Fetter wrote:
> > Any way to put David Byrne's name in here?  He reported the bug and
> > sent a proposed fix.
>
> Do we report the reporter's name in commit messages?  I can do that if
> others are doing it.  I don't think I can put it in now.

He didn't just report the bug.  He sent patches to fix it, even if you
didn't base yours off his, so here's yours truly agitating to get him
credit :)

Can this now be removed as a beta-blocker?

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company