Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 14 May 2015 at 17:45, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Thom,
>
> * Thom Brown (thom@linux.com) wrote:
>> On 14 May 2015 at 15:36, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
>> > Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
>>
>> A quick glance shows a parameter called pg_audit.log_statement_once,
>> which isn't mentioned in the docs.  Also, pg_audit.log_level isn't in
>> the logs, but seems to offer a superset of functionality to
>> pg_audit.log_notice, which doesn't appear as a valid config parameter.
>>
>> Is this expected?  Are the doc updates supposed to upcoming anyway?
>
> Actually, I see them both in pgaudit.sgml in master..?
>
> Is there somewhere else they're missing from?

Ah, my apologies.  I can see from the file date that pgaudit.html is
dated 2 weeks ago, so I'm looking at an old copy.  Not sure what
happened there as all other files were newer.  In any case, I've
rebuilt and see neither of those issues I reported exist anymore.
Sorry for the noise.

--
Thom

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension