Re: LIST OWNED BY...

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: LIST OWNED BY...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 29 February 2012 20:33, Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler@timbira.com> wrote:
> On 29-02-2012 15:23, Thom Brown wrote:
>> Or just change it to output a verbose notice without changing the syntax?
>>
> I can't see why we will do it only for DROP OWNED. Chat messages are annoying
> unless the user asks for it (that's why I suggested VERBOSE).

Possibly, but I think if you're going ahead an dropping objects owned
by a role, you'll tend to be interested in what those things were
rather than blindly removing things from the database without actually
knowing what they are.

--
Thom

Сообщение: Re: Collect frequency statistics for arrays
Сообщение: Re: Collect frequency statistics for arrays