Re: SQL/JSON path issues/questions

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: SQL/JSON path issues/questions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 at 16:23, Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 5:10 PM Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 05:58, Alexander Korotkov
> > <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> > > So, pushed!
> >
> > I've just noticed the >= operator shows up as just > in the "jsonpath
> > Filter Expression Elements" table, and the <= example only shows <.
>
> Thank you for catching this!  Fix just pushed.

Thanks.

Now I'm looking at the @? and @@ operators, and getting a bit
confused.  This following query returns true, but I can't determine
why:

# SELECT '{"a":[1,2,3,4,5]}'::jsonb @? '$.b == "hello"'::jsonpath;
 ?column?
(1 row)

"b" is not a valid item, so there should be no match.  Perhaps it's my
misunderstanding of how these operators are supposed to work, but the
documentation is quite terse on the behaviour.

Thom