Re: Multi client in subscription?

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: Multi client in subscription?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 30 July 2018 15:29:27 CEST, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>On 07/29/2018 11:53 PM, xOChilpili wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I have 2 virtual machines, one that i use at home and the other one
>that
>> i use at work, so, in the server i have one publication and for each
>> client i have the same subscription, but every time i go out from
>home
>> to work, i have to stop postgresql service in order to use
>subscription
>> at work, and viceversa, is it possible to use both at the same time ?

Sounds like you are searching a multi-master solution. If yes, BDR.

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company

От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: ALTER ROLE SET search_path produced by pg_dumpall gives : ERROR:syntax error at or near "$" .
Сообщение: Re: ALTER ROLE SET search_path produced by pg_dumpall gives : ERROR: syntax error at or near "$" .