Re: PATCH: PGADMIN 4 - FTS templates node

От Sanket Mehta
Тема Re: PATCH: PGADMIN 4 - FTS templates node
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Sorry its misunderstanding from my side.
That node refresh on tree issue has been resolved.

Patch is attached with this mail.

Please do review it.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Sanket Mehta
<sanket.mehta@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I have incorporated your changes.
> I have also tried to reproduce the Issues that you have mentioned.
> find the response inline.
>
> Also find revised patch having your suggested changes attached with this
> mail.
> Please do review it and let me know in case anything is missing.
>

> Regards,
> Sanket Mehta
> Sr Software engineer
> Enterprisedb
>
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 6:41 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 6:28 AM, Sanket Mehta
>> <sanket.mehta@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > PFA the patch for fts template after replacing collectionNodeModule with
>> > SchemaChildModule in __init__.py
>> >
>> > Apart from that, there was an error while updating the name of fts
>> > template
>> > which I have resolved in the same.
>> >
>> > Please do review it and let me know in case of any changes.
>>
>> I've updated the patch for consistency with others. Please find
>> attached. Aside from those changes, there are two issues:
>>
>> - When creating or editing a template the SQL pane just says
>> "--modified SQL" even when all required options are specified. The
>> template is created correctly though.
>
> I have tried to reproduce this issue on my system but could not reproduce
> it. PFA screen shorts explaining sql I got while creating and editing a
> template.
>

>> - If a template is renamed, the treeview node is not updated.
>
> This is generic issue and needed to be resolved at higher level.

No, I tested other nodes (database and sequence for example) and they
were properly updated. It's possible *some* are broken, but it's
certainly not a general issue.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com