Re: Crash when changing font in Preferences > Query tool

От Sanket Mehta
Тема Re: Crash when changing font in Preferences > Query tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

I will look into the issue.

Note: It may take some time as I have 10.9.5 installed on my machine so I need to update the OS and then I have to set up dev environment on it.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 6:31 AM, Stephen Cook <sclists@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/27/2016 11:17 PM, basil.bourque.lists@pobox.com wrote:
>> Crash happens consistently:
>>
>> (1) Launch pgAdmin. (2) Choose /pgAdmin/ > /Preferences/ > /Query
>> tool/ (3) Click the /Font/ button. A floating /Fonts/ panel
>> appears. (4) Click any font in the list, such as /Menlo/.  «Crash»
>>
>> Postgres 9.5 pgAdmin 1.22.0 (rev: REL-1_22_0) Mac OS X 10.11.3 El
>> Capitan (running inside a Parallels virtual machine)
>>
>> —Basil Bourque
>

> I have the same issue on my new MacBook Pro, same versions (it also
> happened with OS X 10.11.2, I just updated recently).

At first glance I'd say it was a wxWidgets bug (I can reproduce it
too) judging by the stack trace and knowing what's happening in the
pgAdmin code. Unfortunately I'm travelling at the moment and don't
have a machine with a build environment on it to properly test with.

Sanket/Akshay - do either of you have a 10.11 machine you could take a look on?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company