Re: PATCH: PGADMIN 4 - FTS templates node

От Sanket Mehta
Тема Re: PATCH: PGADMIN 4 - FTS templates node
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

PFA the patch for fts template after replacing collectionNodeModule with SchemaChildModule in __init__.py

Apart from that, there was an error while updating the name of fts template which I have resolved in the same.

Please do review it and let me know in case of any changes.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb