Re: PATCH: PGADMIN 4 - FTS templates node

От Sanket Mehta
Тема Re: PATCH: PGADMIN 4 - FTS templates node
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Sorry about that issue,

Its resolved now.

PFA the right patch with this mail.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Sanket Mehta
<sanket.mehta@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I have found out the root cause of this issue.
>
> This issue is occurring at your side as you are using python 2.7 so in that
> case sql query returned from sql template is of type 'unicode'.
> And in __init__.py file we have checked if the sql query is of string type
> then only we would proceed further.
>
> I was not getting this issue as I was using python 3.0
>
> I have resolved this issue and some other typo errors in comments and patch
> is attached with this mail.
>
> Please do review it and let me know in case of any issues.

Did you send the right patch? I'm still getting the error
(specifically, when rendering update.sql, render_template throws an
exception "can't adapt type 'Undefined'")

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company