Re: Failed to write to history file

От michel boekestein
Тема Re: Failed to write to history file
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
No, there's no accent in the file path. It's here:

C:\Users\boekestein\AppData\Roaming\postgresql\pgadmin_histoqueries.xml

Op 25 februari 2012 00:26 schreef Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> het volgende:
On Fri, 2012-02-24 at 14:43 +0100, michel boekestein wrote:
> Hi,
>

> every time I execute a query using the Query Tool in PGAdmin, the message
> "Failed to write to history file!" appears.
>
> The queries do execute correctly.
>
> The history file exists, and I can write in it using a text editor.
>
> Changing the path name in pgAdmin's "File|Options|Query tool files |
> History file path" makes pgAdmin hang.
>
> I am using Windows 7, PostgreSQL 9.1.2, pgAdmin 1.14.1

Is there any accent in the file path? pgAdmin tries to use it as a UTF8
string, but it may bring some issues with different encodings, just as
Windows.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Сообщение: Re: Failed to write to history file
Сообщение: Re: Failed to write to history file