Re: Failed to write to history file

От michel boekestein
Тема Re: Failed to write to history file
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Op 27 februari 2012 22:28 schreef Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> het volgende:
On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 22:07 +0100, Michel Boekestein wrote:

> Op 27 feb. 2012 om 15:28 heeft Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> het volgende geschreven:
>
> > On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 11:34 +0100, michel boekestein wrote:
> >> No, there's no accent in the file path. It's here:
> >>
> >> C:\Users\boekestein\AppData\Roaming\postgresql\pgadmin_histoqueries.xml
> >>

> > Please, don't top-post.
> >
> > OK, so, if it cannot write in this file, is the file writable? can you
> > open it, and change a query for example?
> >

> yes.

If I send you a patch to get more informations, can you apply it and
compile pgAdmin?

I'm afraid I can't

If you cannot compile it, can you send me your history file and the
query you execute before you get this message?

It executes before every query. See attachment for the history file.

Oh, and can you check on 1.14.2, see if it still fails?

Yep, it still fails

Вложения