Re: issue #2520 (incorrect base type from getUDTs)

От Lachezar Dobrev
Тема Re: issue #2520 (incorrect base type from getUDTs)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Generally https://docs.github.com/en/get-started/quickstart/github-flow

  1. Fork pgjdbc repository into your own "namespace" (github web)
  2. Create new branch in *your* fork (github web)
  3. Check-Out your fork on your PC (git clone)
  4. Apply changes in the branch (apply the patch file?)
  5. Commit changes locally (git commit)
  6. Push local changes to your github fork (git push)
  7. Create Pull Request from your fork (github web)

  https://docs.github.com/en/get-started/quickstart/fork-a-repo
  https://docs.github.com/en/get-started/quickstart/github-flow
  https://docs.github.com/en/get-started/quickstart/contributing-to-projects

На пт, 27.05.2022 г. в 6:25 ч. Andrei Lurie <luriebiz@gmail.com> написа:

> Hello, pgjdbc dev community.
> We ran into the reported issue (https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/issues/2520) and I have a small fix for it.
> I was not able to create a PR, as I'm probably not following the correct process (I did read contributing.md and
testedon my local env). I attached the patch to the GitHub issue. Could anyone advise on how to properly submit the
fix?

От: Martin Pärtel
Сообщение: Clarification on thread-safety
От: Lachezar Dobrev
Сообщение: Re: Clarification on thread-safety