Re: VACUUM FULL results in deadlock

От Manuel Rigger
Тема Re: VACUUM FULL results in deadlock
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi everyone,

Did anyone try to verify this? I found a number of other race
conditions where VACUUM causes errors such as "ERROR: found unexpected
null value in index "i0", "invalid input syntax for type boolean", or
"missing chunk number 0 for toast value 13171 in pg_toast_2619".
Fixing this would help me to narrow down these issues.

Best,
Manuel