Librephotos on Synology DSM with Docker Problem with PostGres

От Preston Zimmerer
Тема Librephotos on Synology DSM with Docker Problem with PostGres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello, looking for some help.

I am trying to put Librephotos on my NAS that's running DSM using Docker but I'm getting this error on the postgres image/container
I have the "librephotos-docker-main" folder placed into the docker folder on my host machine, and I tried creating a directory "db" in the docker folder as well. That didn't work.

Does anyone know where this directory should be and why it's not putting it in place on its own?
image.png
Here is that container section of the "docker-compose.yml" also

db:
    image: postgres:13
    container_name: db
    restart: unless-stopped
    environment:
      - POSTGRES_USER=${dbUser}
      - POSTGRES_PASSWORD=${dbPass}
      - POSTGRES_DB=${dbName}
    volumes:
      - ${data}/db:/var/lib/postgresql/data
    command: postgres -c fsync=off -c synchronous_commit=off -c full_page_writes=off -c random_page_cost=1.0
    #Checking health of Postgres db
    healthcheck:
      test: psql -U ${dbUser} -d ${dbName} -c "SELECT 1;"
      interval: 5s
      timeout: 5s
      retries: 5
Вложения