Re: ERROR: found xmin from before relfrozenxid

От Mariel Cherkassky
Тема Re: ERROR: found xmin from before relfrozenxid
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi All,
Apparently the issue appeared again in the same database but on different table . In the last time dumping and restoring the table helped. However, I dont understand why another table hit the bug if it was fixed in 9.6.9 while my db version is 9.6.10.

Any idea ?

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 4 בפבר׳ 2019 ב-18:42 מאת ‪Mariel Cherkassky‬‏ <‪mariel.cherkassky@gmail.com‬‏>:‬
dumping the table and then restoring it solved the case for me. select for update didnt help..

thanks !

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 30 בינו׳ 2019 ב-12:35 מאת ‪Mariel Cherkassky‬‏ <‪mariel.cherkassky@gmail.com‬‏>:‬
Hey,
As I said, I'm getting this error for all the objects in a specific db. I cant even connect to the database, I immediatly getting this error.
The bug was fixed in 9.6.10 but the db version is 9.6.10 so how can it happen ? The db was installed in that version from the first place and no upgrade was done

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 30 בינו׳ 2019 ב-11:14 מאת ‪Alvaro Herrera‬‏ <‪alvherre@2ndquadrant.com‬‏>:‬
On 2019-Jan-30, Mariel Cherkassky wrote:

> It seems that the version of the db is 9.6.10 :
>
> psql -U db -d db -c "select version()";
> Password for user db:
> version
> PostgreSQL 9.6.10 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.4.7
> 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-23), 64-bit
> (1 row)
>

> and the error is still exist..

Did you apply the suggested SELECT .. FOR UPDATE to the problem table?

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/