PGSQL 9.3 - Materialized View - multithreading

От Nicolas Paris
Тема PGSQL 9.3 - Materialized View - multithreading
Дата
Re: PGSQL 9.3 - Materialized View - multithreading
Список pgsql-performance
Hello,

My question is about multiprocess and materialized View.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/sql-creatematerializedview.html
I (will) have something like 3600 materialised views, and I would like to know the way to refresh them in a multithread way
(anderstand 8 cpu cores -> 8 refresh process  in the same time)

Thanks a lot,